About BellMark Partners:
BellMark Partners, LLC is a boutique investment banking firm focused on providing advisory services to middle market and lower middle market companies in the consumer, industrial, healthcare, and business services industries. BellMark Partners, LLC provides advice to family businesses, entrepreneurial or closely-held companies, private equity owned companies, and small-cap public companies. The Company provides advisory services with respect to: mergers and acquisitions, strategic alternatives reviews, restructurings, and valuation & fairness opinions. BellMark Partners’ founders have advised on more than 100 M&A and capital raising transactions.
Analysts work in deal teams originating and executing a wide variety of advisory and capital raising engagements. Analysts act as the primary day-to-day contacts for analytical support, including financial statement analysis and model development; valuation analysis; industry research; and the preparation of various presentations and
documents including offering memoranda, management presentations, fairness opinions, strategic alternatives presentations, and pitches. Analysts interact daily with other senior bankers and clients, prospects, prospective financing sources, attorneys, and accountants. Additionally, analysts at BellMark are typically given more responsibility, client exposure & recognition, and senior banker attention than junior bankers at larger investment banks due to its entrepreneurial, boutique investment banking culture.
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Minimum of one year of accounting and/or financial statement analysis
- Minimum of one year of commercial banking, investment banking, or private equity experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, quantitative, and writing skills
- Demonstrated team player through sports, extracurricular, and/or community activities
- Salary plus potential for significant incentive-based compensation